EPIC does Essence 2020
Terms & Conditions
Please review your package selections carefully. Unless otherwise stated, the following items are NOT included in your package price.
Hotel Incidentals: Please be aware that a credit card is required by the hotel upon arrival, to cover incidental charges towards your room. EPIC Events & Productions is not responsible for in-room charges during your stay.
Parking: The JW Marriott offers valet parking ONLY and its rate is not included in the package price.
Tips: Hotel Concierge, valet, and bell-service gratuities are not included in the package price.
2. EPIC partners with professional vendors to provide some of the services offered in our packages. EPIC is responsible for scheduling the services you select during registration. EPIC will provide you with your service confirmation and the service provider contact information. While we will do everything in our power to make sure that our providers deliver on their services, we encourage you to verify as well. If any problems arise, contact EPIC immediately so that plans can be adjusted.
3. Any tickets, except concert tickets, for events that are purchased through our portal will be emailed to the email you’ve given us within 3 days of purchase. A physical ticket will be included in your swag bag as well.
4. We purchase our concert tickets directly thru the Mercedes Benz Superdome Box Office, Ticketmaster, or a reputable third-party vendor. Payment Plans are available for concert tickets, when going through the third-party vendor, but THE DEPOSIT FOR YOUR TICKETS MUST BE PAID IN FULL, before a payment plan can be established. Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will be emailed. Box office and third-party purchases will be physical tickets.
5. Unless you have chosen a package that includes transportation from the airport, or have chosen the “jazzy pass”, EPIC will not provide any transportation services. The hotel is centrally located, and most venues and activities can be reached by streetcar or walking. New Orleans is an Uber/Lyft friendly city as well.
All packages must be paid in full by April 30, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS. All vendors that have collaborated with EPIC to curate these packages have specified full payment is guaranteed. Due to contractual obligations with our hotel and partners, all deposits and payments made toward your EPIC Events Essence Hotel & Party Package are non-refundable. Our vendor(s) require upfront commitment to which we must adhere. When we offer a package to you we must ensure, through good-faith payments, that you will attend the events. If for some reason you cannot attend the event, after you have started making payments, you will be responsible to sell your space to someone else. YOU CANNOT TRANSFER MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE WITHIN THAT GROUP OR ANY OTHER GROUP. It is your responsibility to resell your package and provide this name change notification in writing with the replacement name by May 4, 2020, or forfeit all payments made.
2. Please be aware that all payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Payments must be made per your payment schedule, and your final balance will be due April 30, 2020. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Any individual that misses two monthly payments or anyone with an open balance on May 4, will forfeit their reservation and any payments made towards the package.
We understand that life happens and sometimes, plans need to change. That's why we encourage purchasing travel protection. Travel protection makes sure your investment is not lost in these circumstances. Our travel protection is offered through Travel Insured and the coverage policy will be emailed to the addresses provided. In the event you cannot attend and have not filed the necessary travel protection documents within the specified time frame, all monies paid up to your cancellation date will be forfeited.
All payments made towards your EPIC Events Hotel and Party Packages are non-refundable. In the instance that the host (EPIC Events) cancels their involvement in Essence Music Festival, a refund for all EPIC hosted events will be issued. Your hotel confirmation will remain intact, as well as any concert tickets and non-concert event tickets that have been purchased.
If you have booked a room with roommates, and you cannot attend, YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PORTION OF THE ROOM. If you do not, your roommate’s costs will be adjusted to cover the difference. Please be considerate of your roommates.
EPIC Events & Productions LLC will not be held responsible for any loss, theft, injury, death, dismemberment, or other calamity or indemnity to any individual while attending the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assume all activities at your own risk.
EPIC Events & Productions LLC is an independent event management company and is not affiliated with Essence or Essence Music Festival in any capacity.